These aromatherapy crayons make a sweet gift for friends at school + they are so easy and fun to make even for yourself.
- Whole bunch broken crayons
- Remove Wrappers (add into warm water and add 6 drops Lemon EO)
- Once wrapper is removed, break crayons into small pieces
- Grab a silicon mould
- Place broken crayons into the moulds and set in oven set at 250′ for 10 – 15 min. (place silicon mold on a baking tray for steadiness)
- Remove from oven and take a toothpick and swirl the crayons around a little.
- Add 1 drop of essential oil of choice to each crayon.
We used Wild Orange. More great options would be, Lavender, Serenity or Citrus Bliss.